About Our Team
At Colonial Orthopaedics, your clinical team may include your physician, his/her clinical assistant, and/or a physician assistant.
Our clinical staff is composed of licensed and registered x-ray technologists, licensed practical nurses, or certified professional medical assistants. There are times when you may be examined and cared for by a physician assistant, who works in conjunction with your orthopaedic surgeon in the office, at the hospital, and during surgery.
Our physicians have medical staff privileges and perform surgery at:
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center, Chippenham Campus
- CJW Medical Center. Johnston-Willis Campus