Neema M. Amin, MD
Hand & Upper Extremity
Dr. Amin has been practicing at Colonial Orthopaedics for the past 3 years, after completing fellowship training at the C V Starr Hand Surgery Center at Roosevelt Hospital in New York. A Richmond native, she has returned home to help better serve the growing community.
In addition to General Orthopaedics and fracture care, her practice is dedicated to surgery of the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow with a particular interest in trauma, nerve compression, and overuse injuries.
Dr. Amin is available at both our River’s Bend and Colonial Heights locations. She looks forward to the opportunity to help get you back to doing the things you enjoy.
Education and Training
- Fellowship: C V Starr Hand Surgery Center, Roosevelt Hospital, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Richmond Academy of Medicine
- Richmond Orthopaedic Club
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society