Haley Vasuki, PA-C
Haley Vasuki received her master’s degree in physician assistant studies at the Medical University of South Carolina. She practiced both family medicine and pain management in South Carolina and family medicine in North Carolina prior to moving to Virginia. She has since received specialized training in interventional pain medicine at the Spine Institute of Virginia and participates in the care of patients with painful neuromusculoskeletal disorders.
She performs non-spinal injections including trigger point injections, bursa injections, and peripheral joint injections. She is committed to providing compassionate, quality care to patients with both acute and chronic pain.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate: Furman University 2008
- Physician Assistant Program: Medical University of South Carolina 2010
- National Commision on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants